Spanish hardback guided memory journal
Querido Abuelo (sketch design) is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any grandfather to tell his story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life … and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Querido Abuelo contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask him about his life. Ask him to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
Find out how things have changed throughout his life, what things did he do as a child that are different from today. What were his own parents really like and what adventures has he had in her life. Discover what your own Mum or Dad was like when they were young! What about your own relationship with your grandfather, what are his favourite memories of the times you have spent together and is there any advice he would like to give you?
When you get his completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for Father’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, his birthday, an anniversary, Christmas or just because you care …
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
Dear Grandad, from you to me awards
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- What are your earliest memories?
- Please detail what you know of our family tree...
- What do you remember about the place/s you lived when you were a child?
- What sort of pets did you have when you were young and what were their names?
- What did you want to do when you grew up?
- What chores had to be done when you were young that aren’t needed to be done today?
- What age were you when you started work?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had...
- Tell me about a special piece of music that you and my grandmother had ‘just for you’...
- Tell me what my mum / dad was like when they were younger...
- How did you feel when you were told you were going to be a grandparent?
- Can you see any characteristics in me that come from other people in our family?
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
Any journal that is printed especially for you, takes 5 days to be shipped from our printer in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.